The Webuzo Team has launched 2.8.7. The following is the list of changes :
1) [Feature] : Added WordPress Manager, which will allow users to manage multiple WordPress installations on the same page. The WordPress Manager features include :
1. Change the Site URL and Site Name
2. Manage Auto Upgrade core, plugins and themes settings
3. Enable / Disable WordPress options like Search Engine Visibility, Debug Mode, WordPress Cron (wp-cron).
4. We will be adding Plugins/Themes Management, Live screenshot and many more options in WordPress Manager in the upcoming version.
2) [Improvement] : Added Mail queue under the Email account section to show the emails which are in the queue.
3) [Improvement] : Admins can now choose the default email settings i.e. receive email notifications for which tasks will be applied when the user accesses Softaculous for the first time. These settings can be changed from Softaculous admin panel -> Settings – “Default Email Settings for endusers”.
4) [Improvement] : The “error_log” will not be included in the backup from now. This file was sometimes very large consuming unwanted space for backups.
5) [Task] : Added CLI utility to repair EMPS binary(EMPS is the binary on which Webuzo runs), Here is the command to repair EMPS.
/usr/local/emps/bin/php /usr/local/webuzo/cli.php --rebuild_emps
6) [Bug Fix] : Database users with the privileges were not restored in Webuzo Backup and Wbuzo Backup was not supported for Mariadb10.5. This has been fixed.
7) [Bug Fix] : Grant privileges to database users were not working with anyhost with all Supported MYSQL/MariaDB. This has been fixed.
8) [Bug Fix] : Total Disk space under the server status section was wrong. This has been fixed.
9) [Bug Fix] : When some firewall rules were removed from CSF was not reflecting. This has been fixed.
10) [Bug Fix] : During Clone, Staging and Push to Live the URLs starting without http/https (e.g. //domain.com) were not replaced with the new one. This is fixed now.
The upcoming version will bring some Improvements, features and changes.
The Webuzo Team