The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.4.3. This version introduces some major improvements and fixes.
The following is a list of all changes :
1) [Feature] We have revamped Admin panel UI. The new UI is based on Bootstrap and is responsive.
2) [Feature] You will now be able to backup and restore your websites and database from the panel itself.
3) [Feature] You can now get the list of DB user’s privileges using API.
4) [Feature] “CPU information” page will now display additional info like Model name, Cache size and Core count along with Max. Frequency.
5) [Task] Edit PHP INI page will now show the default PHP as selected in the list.
6) [Task] From now on, FTP users created from the panel will have the suffix as “_domainname” instead of the previous “@domainname”.
7) [Task] Exim will now come pre-installed with new version of Webuzo.
8) [Task] Bandwidth statistics and Monthly Bandwidth graphs on the panel will now denote MB and GB on the vertical scale.
9) [Fix] Monthly Bandwidth graph showed wrong month in the download slot. This is now fixed.
10) [Fix] Space used by mail account were not shown correctly. This is now fixed.
11) [Fix] A broken Python link on Ubuntu systems caused the service page to load endlessly. This is now fixed.
12) [Fix] : “.htaccess” file wasn’t cloned when it was not included by default in the particular script package and was created later by the user. This has been fixed now.
13) [Fix] : Users were not able to update the installation details for WordPress if the path to their installation was to be changed. This is fixed now.
We have also pushed a lot of updates for the System Apps. We hope you like this version of Webuzo.
The Webuzo Team