The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.5.6. This version introduces a minor bug fix. The following is a list of change :
1) [Fix] Webuzo Backup and Restore threw MySQL/Exim not installed error if the application was installed for the first time on the machine after updating to 2.5.5. This is now fixed.
The Webuzo Team
We have updated phpMyAdmin to 4.6.6 in MySQL 5.5, MySQL 5.6, MariaDB 5.5, MariaDB 10, MariaDB 10.1 and Percona 5.5 packages.
The blowfish secret length is also increased to 32 in this latest update.
phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP, intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations on MySQL and MariaDB. Frequently used operations (managing databases, tables, columns, relations, indexes, users, permissions, etc) can be performed via the user interface, while you still have the ability to directly execute any SQL statement.
Below is the list of all changes in the latest version of the same.
The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.5.5. The following is a list of changes :
1) [Task] Installed applications will now be stored in JSON instead of Serialize format to minimize file read failures.
2) [Fix] Webservers were taking old Let’s Encrypt certificates even after successful renewal. This is now fixed.
The Webuzo Team
The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.5.4. This version introduces some features and fixes.
The following is a list of all changes :
1) [Feature] You can now edit Domains from the Webuzo panel.
2) [Feature] cPanel importer will now import all mail users and their data as well.
3) [Feature] We have added an option to install Let’s Encrypt certificate while adding a new domain.
4) [Task] A warning message will be given on pages whose respective service is not running.
5) [Task] Let’s Encrypt utility will issue certificate for ‘www’ server alias only if it exists and is reachable.
6) [Task] If SSL certificate is installed for a domain, then ‘HTTPS’ protocol will be pre-selected on the script installer form in the Enduser Panel.
7) [Task] Updated Russian and French Translations.
8) [Fix] In the Enduser page, clicking on Add Domain produced a ‘Utility not installed’ in case BIND was not installed. This is now removed.
9) [Fix] ‘Addon Domain creations’ limit also counted parked domain. This is now fixed.
10) [Fix] Custom Footer Link set in Admin panel was not updated after upgrading WordPress installations. This is now fixed.
The Webuzo Team
Webuzo Percona Stack updated. Percona is free open source solution, Percona Server is a MySQL alternative which offers breakthrough performance, scalability, features, and instrumentation. Self-tuning algorithms and support for extremely high-performance hardware make it the clear choice for organizations that demand excellent performance and reliability from their MySQL database server.
Review , Rate and View Demo of Percona here:
Click install MariaDB from the Webuzo Library. MariaDB is a drop-in replacement for MySQL.
MariaDB is a community-developed fork of the MySQL relational database management system intended to remain free under the GNU GPL. It is notable for being led by the original developers of MySQL, who forked it due to concerns over its acquisition by Oracle.
It includes the XtraDB storage engine for replacing InnoDB, as well as a new storage engine, Aria, that intends to be both a transactional and non-transactional engine perhaps even included in future versions of MySQL.
We have also updated the default phpMyAdmin to 126.96.36.199
Review , Rate and View Demo of MariaDB here: