The Webuzo Team has launched 2.8.2. The following is the list of changes :
1) [Feature] : Added settings in Webuzo Admin panel to Pre-select or to Force Auto Upgrade WordPress Plugins and Themes feature.
2) [Task] : cPanel import was not working due to old cPanel API used, now implemented with new cPanel API.
3) [Task] : If SSL is configured for Webuzo panel then non secure port 2002 for enduser and 2004 for admin panel will be redirected to secure ports.
4) [Improvement] : Improved the SitePad installer so users can choose the theme on the install form in Webuzo itself.
5) [Improvement] : Added support for IDN characters in directory name when installing WordPress in a sub directory. (support for IDN domains was already available).
6) [Bug Fix] : The SSL certificate used for FTP services was not set to auto renewed due to which the webuzo service was stopped. This is fixed now.
7) [Bug Fix] : While installing a script that needs a Cron Job to run, the validation of cron time did not allow usage of “/” causing error while using cron time as */5, etc. This validation has been fixed now.
8) [Bug Fix] : Cron edited for auto backup was adding duplicate cron job. This is fixed now.
9) [Security Fix] : There was a security issue in Awstats . This is fixed now.
The upcoming version will bring some Improvements, features and changes.
The Webuzo Team