The Webuzo Team has launched 2.8.3. The following is the list of changes :
1) [Bug Fix] On Ubuntu server, the Webuzo service was stopped after reboot due to which the panel was inaccessible. This has been fixed now.
2) [Bug Fix] Auto redirecting to secure login on port 2003 was causing the issue on domains configured with Cloudflare. This has been fixed.
3) [Bug Fix] Apps description on the left panel categories was wrong. This is fixed now.
4) [Bug Fix] Changing MYSQL password with special character % and & from Webuzo panel was not changed correctly. This is fixed now.
5) [Bug Fix] While importing installations from a remote server, if the remote server had a very low PHP/Webserver timeout the database was not imported properly. This has been improved to export the database from the source server in parts to avoid timeout.
6) [Bug Fix]: If the Auto Backup Rotation was set as ‘Unlimited’, on the edit installation page it was pre-selected as 4. Though the setting was saved correctly the dropdown was prefilled incorrectly. This is fixed now.
7) [Bug Fix]: While installing a script in sub-directory if the user added a leading slash (e.g. /dir) on the install form Webuzo was adding double slash in the URL. This is fixed now.
8) [Bug Fix]: Emojis used in installations were not copied correctly during Clone, Staging, Push to Live, Remote Import, Backups, and Restore. This has been fixed now.
The upcoming version will bring some Improvements, features and changes.
The Webuzo Team