The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.3.5. This version has some minor bug fixes.
1) While adding Web server specific Extra configuration file for domain Webuzo allowed file from any directory now it will be stored in respective web server conf folder only.
2) [BUG FIX] While uploading SSL key Webuzo used to take a random string as name. This is fixed now.
3) [BUG FIX] Password protected directory was not supported with Apache 2. This is fixed now.
4) [BUG FIX] Ram usage on Centos 7 was incorrect. This is fixed now.
5) [BUG FIX] Backup was not uploaded to Webuzo server while importing account from cPanel. This is fixed now.
6) [BUG FIX] There was a zip related bug in backup and restore installation. This is fixed now.
The Webuzo Team