The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.3.7. This version has some major improvements in performance and bug fixes.
Also we have made a new UI in Webuzo. The following is a list of all changes :
1) [Feature] : New Look : Webuzo Enduser Panel has been completely revamped and is now Responsive as well.
Screenshots of new UI :
2) [Feature] : Added Languages : Chinese, Slovak, Polish and Czech.
3) [Improvement] : Improved Webzuo and Softaculous API. The Webuzo docs will also soon be revamped.
4) [Improvement] : Moved “Table Prefix” option to “Advanced Options” Category on the script install form.
5) [Bug Fix] : Script Install API did not work in rare cases when the password had some special characters. This has been fixed now.
6) [Bug Fix] : Restore Installation emails were set as disabled by default. This is fixed now.
7) [Bug Fix] : In some cases the database password was encrypted twice causing the backups, auto upgrade to fail. This has been fixed now and the installations that were already affected will be handled with the fix. This issue occurred only if the Server had enabled “Store Database Password in encrypted format” option from Webuzo Admin panel.
8) [Bug Fix] : Backup Notes having special characters like ‘ and ” did not return correct values in List Backups API call. This is fixed now.
9) [Bug Fix] : When there was an error while installing a script and the form was posted again, the language option had additional backslash (\) causing the install to fail. This has been fixed now.
10) [Bug Fix] : Purge Backups option did not work for backups created by the auto backup utility. This has been fixed now.
We have also pushed lots of updates for the system apps. We hope you like this version of Webuzo.
The Webuzo Team