Click install Nginx from the Webuzo Library. Nginx does mot rely on threads to handle requests. Instead it uses a much more scalable event-driven (asynchronous) architecture. This architecture uses small, but more importantly, predictable amounts of memory under load.
We have also updated OpenSSL to 1.0.1u and its related libraries. We recommend that you update them all as soon as possible.
Review , Rate and View Demo of Nginx here:
The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.4.9. This version introduces a domain addition fix.
The following is a list of all changes :
1) [Feature] You can now view and edit Exim configuration file from the panel itself.
2) [Feature] Mail client details can be now viewed on Email accounts page.
3) [Feature] You will now receive emails on Admin Email Address when update for installed applications is found. You can disable such mails by disabling the ‘Notify Application Updates’ from General settings page from the Admin panel.
4) [Feature] You can now set ‘Disable System Application’ option using cli.php.
5) [Feature] You can now specify SSH port from the panel itself.
6) [Task] Random password generator along with show/hide option for password is added in Edit FTP page.
7) [Task] Tomcat password after installation will now be sent to the Admin Email Address.
7) [Fix] DKIM record were not working properly this is now fixed. Ubuntu users may need to re-install Exim.
8) [Fix] Webuzo users were able to update Applications using the Update banner even if ‘Disable System Applications’ was enabled. This is now fixed.
9) [Fix] Update of premium applications were visible to free license users as well. This is now fixed.
10) [Fix] Nginx did not work if CA bundle was also used while installing SSL certificate.
The Webuzo Team