The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.5.4. This version introduces some features and fixes.
The following is a list of all changes :
1) [Feature] You can now edit Domains from the Webuzo panel.
2) [Feature] cPanel importer will now import all mail users and their data as well.
3) [Feature] We have added an option to install Let’s Encrypt certificate while adding a new domain.
4) [Task] A warning message will be given on pages whose respective service is not running.
5) [Task] Let’s Encrypt utility will issue certificate for ‘www’ server alias only if it exists and is reachable.
6) [Task] If SSL certificate is installed for a domain, then ‘HTTPS’ protocol will be pre-selected on the script installer form in the Enduser Panel.
7) [Task] Updated Russian and French Translations.
8) [Fix] In the Enduser page, clicking on Add Domain produced a ‘Utility not installed’ in case BIND was not installed. This is now removed.
9) [Fix] ‘Addon Domain creations’ limit also counted parked domain. This is now fixed.
10) [Fix] Custom Footer Link set in Admin panel was not updated after upgrading WordPress installations. This is now fixed.
The Webuzo Team