File Transfer Protocol (FTP) allows you to manage the files associated with your website. Webuzo provides one-click installation of the FTP server from the Webuzo Enduser Panel >> Apps >> Utilities >> Pure-FTPd.
The Default installation of Webuzo, deploys Pure-FTPd by default. However, you can install/remove it from the Apps Category.
1) Users will require to configure an FTP client such as FileZilla, CuteFTP, etc to be able to login to a FTP account.
2) The encryption scheme such as FTPS, FTPES, or SFTP are recommended while using FTP service.
3) In order to login, user will need to input the username as firstname.lastname@example.org where example.com represents your domain name.
This article will guide you how to connect to your account via FTP. You can create a number of FTP accounts from the Webuzo Enduser Panel. To establish an FTP connection you need an FTP account where you can upload your files.
1) Webuzo allows you to create/manage FTP Users.
2) Click on FTP Account to Add/Create a FTP User.
3) Fill in the details and view the list of FTP users in the Manage FTP Menu
4) FTP to your account using your favorite FTP client.
(Note : WinSCP used in this case)
Learn More : http://www.webuzo.com/wiki/Category:Endusers
That’s it !!! Hope it was Simple enough.