The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.2.0
This version has some new features, minor bug fixes and API changes.
A complete list of changes:
1) Directory Privacy: Users can now password protect their directories from a simple and easy-to-use interface.Only available when Apache is the default web-server.Guide
2) Social Media : Users can now tweet after installing, upgrading or cloning their site via Webuzo. This feature can be disabled or the default tweet text can be edited from the Webuzo Admin panel -> Settings
3) Edit Installation : Users can now Start / Stop / Restart Node.js service for their Ghost installations from Edit Installation page of that installation.
4) Added an option in Webuzo Admin Panel to enable Pre Download for all the scripts. The settings can be changed from Webuzo Admin Panel -> Settings
5) Bug Fix : On changing the License Key from the Webuzo Admin Panel, the list of scripts and categories was not updated. This is fixed now.
6) Bug Fix : Scripts added in the Top Scripts from the Webuzo Admin Panel were shown in the Enduser Panel even when those scripts were disabled. This is now fixed.
Hope you enjoy this version of Webuzo !!!