The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.5.2. This version introduces some major features and minor fixes.
The following is a list of all changes :
1) [Feature] PHP will now run on sockets rather than listening on ports when using Nginx as default web server.
2) [Feature] We have introduced PHP 7.1, the latest version of PHP for our premium users.
3) [Feature] You can now see Let’s Encrypt logs in the panel itself.
4) [Feature] A new setting ‘Disable SSH’ is added in Webuzo ACL to hide SSH page in Enduser panel.
5) [Feature] PHP 5.6 will now be the default PHP version for premium as well as free license users.
6) [Feature] You can now limit the number of Add-on domain to be created in the panel using Webuzo ACL.
7) [Task] SSL certificates from Let’s Encrypt utility will also include ‘www’ server alias from now on.
8) [Task] Webuzo cron will now check and update system using yum or apt-get as per the operating system.
9) [Task] PHP 5.5 is no longer the default PHP and will only be available to premium license users henceforth.
10) [Task] PHP 5.3 and 5.4 are deprecated and existing users will not be affected. New installations and updates of PHP 5.3 and 5.4 will not work. Please upgrade to the latest PHP version available in your panel.
11) [Fix] Upgrading Webservers resulted in deletion of extra configurations. This is now fixed and all the extra conf files will be preserved for future updates.
12) [Fix] Bandwidth was shown as 100% used after completion of initial installation of Webuzo. This is now fixed.
We are adding more and more feature in Webuzo and you will see more great features in future updates. Happy New Year on behalf of Webuzo team.
The Webuzo Team