The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.3.0. This version has some quick new features and minor bug fixes.
1) Support for Apache 2.4 : Users can now install Apache 2.4 from the Webuzo Enduser Panel and also set Apache 2.4 as the default web server to be used.
2) Users can now create a blacklist of scripts (i.e. scripts to be disabled) from the Admin Panel. Click here for guide.
3) Users can now enable backups to be taken by admin using CLI even when the backups are disabled in Enduser Panel. Enable the setting “Allow admin to backup from command line” from Webuzo Admin Panel -> Settings. Click here for CLI backup guide.
4) Improved Script packaging API to deliver script updates faster.
5) Added Japanese language.
6) [BUG FIX] Users were unable to refresh the license key once they are logged out from the Webuzo Panel. This is fixed now.
7) [BUG FIX] CRON Weekday was restricted to 0-6 as the parameters instead of 0-7. This is fixed now.
The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.2.6. This version has some quick new features and bug fixes.
The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.2.6
This version has some quick new features and bug fixes.
1) Manage FTP Connections : Users can now find the list of FTP Connections to the Webuzo Server and can terminate the same as well as view details like the Process ID, Connection IP, Status, etc
2) Search Box : A wide search box in the Home Screen of the Webuzo Enduser Panel to find the Feature Menus in the Enduser Panel.
3) Utility to remove a script installation from the command line.[Guide]
4) Added Return-Path while sending an email.
5) Custom Plugins can now be added to the default script packages. Here is the guide.
6) [BUG FIX] Login Logs displayed invalid time other than the default timezone set from the Webuzo Enduser Panel. This is fixed now.
7) [BUG FIX] Email accounts with uppercase characters could be created resulting in issues delivering emails. This is fixed now.
8) [BUG FIX] Errors occurring while installing a Java installation did not delete the installation directory. This is fixed now.
9) [BUG FIX] Fast-cgi configurations were tampered while switching to Lighttpd service as the default Webserver from the Webuzo Enduser Panel. This is fixed now.
Hope you enjoy this version of Webuzo