Webuzo is glad to make available the New and Easy to Use User Interface for the Webuzo Cloud Launcher which allows users to launch popular scripts in the Amazon Cloud by a Click of a button.
Experience the new UI to quickly deploy your favorite applications in the AWS Amazon Cloud and manage your EC2 instances with ease.
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service that provides resizable compute capacity in the cloud. It is designed to make web-scale computing easier for developers.
Amazon EC2’s simple web service interface allows you to obtain and configure capacity with minimal friction. It provides you with complete control of your computing resources and lets you run on Amazon’s proven computing environment.
Webuzo Cloud Launcher : http://www.webuzo.com/cloud/
A Quick Walkthrough to the New Webuzo Cloud Launcher GUI
1) Cloud Launcher Dashboard
View the list of running servers and latest news and updates about Webuzo.
2) Cloud Launcher Home
List the details of the Running Instances and their status
3) Launch an Instance
Provides a wide list of scripts to be deployed with the instance.
4) Select Script, Type, License Key and Region to Launch the instance.
5) Check the progress of your instance.
6) Check the status of your instance in the Servers Tab
7) Greetings to the completion of the server creation.
8) Search for your scripts using the Search Box
9) Manage your Access Credentials
10) Click on the Admin Icon in the Server Tab when the Status says “Running” to initially configure your Webuzo instance to be used.
Enjoy the ride !!!