The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.2.2
This version has some new features, minor bug fixes and API changes.
1) Change Password to the root user
Users can change the password to the root user of the server from the Webuzo Admin Panel >> Settings >> Change Root Password
2) Bandwidth Calculation is improved with the upper limit set to “Unlimited” when it not set by default.
3) Users can now choose a theme to install on the script install form itself. At the moment this feature is available for WordPress. This feature is disabled by default and can be enabled from Webuzo Admin Panel -> Setting -> Enable Theme Option for Endusers
4) Added option in Webuzo Admin Panel -> Settings to restrict the backup rotations limit for Endusers.
5) Added option in the Webuzo Admin Panel to list the installations sorted by domain.
6) Minor theme improvements for Webuzo Enduser Panel.
7) Free License now provides a limited number of system applications from the wide range of system applications like NGINX, Apache, Multiple PHP, Java, etc. that can be installed by a click of a button
System Application : http://webuzo.com/sysapps
8) Added option in Webuzo Admin Panel to Hide the remove directory, database, database user, data directory and www directory while removing an installation. By default users can choose to remove them or not.
9) CNAME records upto 16 characters only could be added. This restriction has be removed.
10) Bug Fix : On Manage License from the Webuzo Admin Panel, the list of scripts was not updated in the Webuzo Enduser Panel. This is now fixed.
11) Bug Fix : Email accounts with special characters like (.) & (_) could not be edited/deleted. This is fixed now.
12) Bug Fix : List of applications installed, listed some applications without application name, this is fixed now.
13) Bug Fix : When an error occurred during installation on root of the domain Webuzo failed to delete the files unzipped during the installation. This is now fixed.
14) Bug Fix : Auto Backups failed to delete extra backups when the used edited backup rotation to a lower value. Eg: User changes backup rotation from 6 to 4, in this case Webuzo did not delete the two extra backups. This will now be deleted when the next auto backup task is executed.
15) Bug Fix : When an installation on root of the domain was backed up, Webuzo included all the sub-domains and addon domains in the backup. This is now rectified and the backup will include only the files/folders related to that particular installation.
Hope you enjoy this version of Webuzo !!!