The Webuzo Team has launched 2.7.8. The following is the list of changes :
1) [Feature] : Added support for HTML Email templates. Templates can be customized from Softaculous admin panel -> Settings -> Email Templates
2) [Feature] : Backup and Restore will now be processed in background to avoid timeouts in case of huge installations.
3) [Feature] : Improved the UI to multi select check boxes using Shift key.
4) [Feature] : User can add indentation using TAB in the PHP, Apache and MySQL configuration files from the End user panel.
5) [Update] : Updated ACME protocol to v2 which is used by Let’s Encrypt to issue you a certificate and verify domain.
6) [Bug Fix] : Logo URL was not setting up on Login page when set from Admin panel has been fixed now.
7) [Bug Fix] : In Clone, Staging and Push to Live, when the installation data i.e. URL or path in serialized object format in the database was changed it caused broken objects. This is fixed now.
Note : This error was with serialized objects only, serialized arrays used to work fine.
8) [Bug Fix] : On some servers with very low MySQL wait_timeout configuration Clone, Staging, Push to Live reported MySQL server gone away error. This is fixed now and does not require any change in MySQL server configuration.
9) [Bug Fix] : While restoring the backup of an installation which has a cron job, the restore was completed successfully but the progress bar did not display restore was completed. This is fixed now.
10) [Bug Fix] : The MySQL version requirement check now checks for the corresponding MariaDB version as well.
11) [Bug Fix] : When removing PERL script installation some files/folders were not deleted. This is fixed now.
The upcoming version will bring some Improvements, features and changes.
The Webuzo Team