The Webuzo Team is glad to announce the launch of Webuzo 2.1.3
This version of Webuzo adds some cool new features and fixes some bugs.
A complete list of changes:
1) Lighttpd : Now you can install Lighttpd and set it as the default webserver as well as manage your Lighttpd configurations from the Webuzo Enduser Panel.
2) CSF Firewall : Now you can install CSF Firewall on your server and manage your CSF configuration from the Webuzo Enduser Panel. The CSF Firewall us turned OFF be default.
3) Added New System Application – Rails – a web-application framework that includes everything needed to create database-backed web applications according to the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern.
Packages Updated :
4) Link to Enduser Panel : Added an option to go to Enduser Panel from the Admin Panel.
5) Clone installation : Users can now clone an installation to test updates or changes on the cloned installation. The guide is available here.
Note : Clone is available only for a few scripts at the moment. We will be adding it to more scripts regularly. The list is available here.
6) Clone hooks : Added pre clone and post clone hooks. The guide is available here.
7) Backup Notes : Added option to save a note for reference while backing up an installation. These notes can be used to choose an appropriate backup to restore. The guide is available here.
8 ) Changelog : Users can now view the Changelog of scripts from the Overview page.
9) Bug Fix : Users were not able to Add Cron Jobs with certain special characters. It is now fixed.
10) Bug Fix : Perl scripts installed using Webuzo were executed through an invalid Perl path .It is now fixed.
11) Bug Fix : Webuzo was unable to download the latest available packages for system applications. It is now fixed.
12) Bug fix : Users were not able to add punnycode domains. It is fixed now.
13) Bug Fix : If there was insufficient space available on the user’s account while backing up an installation, no error was triggered by Webuzo. Webuzo will now display the appropriate error.
15) Bug Fix : Backup of installation with more than 1GB data failed. This is now fixed.
16) Bug Fix : In case of failure during restore of a backup, softsql.sql file was not deleted. This is now fixed and the softsql.sql file is deleted on success as well as on failure of restore.
17) Bug Fix : The backup function did not work if there was a trailing slash in the path of an installation on the root of domain. This is now handled properly.
We hope you enjoy the features, we will be adding many more features in the next version.
The Webuzo Team