How to Add and Manage domains
This page will help you in Adding and Managing your Domains.Adding and Managing Domains in Webuzo is very easy. Here are the Screenshots that shows how to add and manage domains.
- Just name the domain you wish to access and click on the Add Domain Button to add the domain .This is how it will look when the domain is added.
- Now click on the icon back to Domain Manage as shown below to manage your domain.
- Click on your domain as shown below to access to your domain.
Here is a Video
You can also delete your domain anytime.To delete your domain just click on icon shown to you in the below image.
- Just name your Subdomain you wish to access and click on Add button to add the Subdomain
( for e.g we have sub.example.com as our Subdomain )
- As shown previously and below click on the link back to Domain Manage to manage your Subdomain.
- Now click on your Subdomain to access to your Subdomain.
- You can delete your Subdomain just like you deleted your domain.To delete your Subdomain just click on the icon shown to you in the below image.