Add Extra Configuration
This guide shows you how to add your extra configuration file for your domain for respective Web Server
You can Add a Extra Configuration File from your Webuzo Enduser Panel > Features > Extra Configuration
Screenshot : Extar Configuration
Add Extra Configuration File
- Select the Domain you want to ADD Extra Configuration File.
For e.g : example.com
- Select the Webserver you want to ADD Extra Configuration File.
For e.g : Apache
- Populate the input field with the Location of your file path.
- Click on the Add Record Button to ADD.
- You can see the entire list of your Extra Configuration file asp er your web server
File Path- Refers to the Location of your file e.g /home/example/yourfile.conf
Note : Make sure it is readable by which your web server is running.