From Webuzo Wiki
Manage Admin Settings
Webuzo Softaculous Admin Panel
- Webuzo broadly classifies Admin Settings into the following 4 categories:
- Software Paths
- Defines the paths for Webuzo installation and Script installation path .
- General Settings
- Defines a long list of General Settings such as Compress Output, Turn Off/On Script Demos, Script Screenshots, Script Ratings, Script Reviews, Email to Endusers, Sync Link, Control Panel Link
- Update Settings
- Manages auto-updates for Webuzo releases, Update Scripts, Add New Scripts, Notify Updates, Notify Script Updates, Updates Cron Job, etc.
- Disable Webuzo
- Allows Webuzo to be suspended for endusers.