Deploy a Virtual Appliance
Webuzo is available as a Virtual Appliance (Virtual Machine) which can be run using VMware, VirtualBox or any
software supporting the Open Virtualization Format (OVF). Its very simple to deploy a Virtual Appliance. The
Virtual Appliance is based on CentOS (a Red Hat Linux) and contains only the minimal packages required to run
Webuzo and supporting Apps.
Download a Virtual Appliance
- You can download the latest version on Webuzo Virtual Appliance from the following location :
- Download Virtual Appliance for the most popular apps from here:
- How to run Webuzo through VMWare Player in Windows?
- How to run Webuzo through VMWare Server in Windows?
- How to run Webuzo through VMWare Workstation in Windows?