How to Create and Manage MySQL Databases
This Page will help you in Creating and Managing your MySQL Databases.Creating MySQL Databases in Webuzo is very easy. Here are the Screenshots that shows how to create and manage MySQL databases.
- Just name the database you wish to create and click on the Create button to the create the database.This is how it will look when your database is created.
Create and Add Database User
- Now create a user for the database. Name user and set password for Database soft_Smith and click on Create button to create user.
- After creating the database user Add your user to the database.
Here is a Video
Set Privileges for the Database and Host
- After adding user you will be directed to the page where you can set Privileges for the Database.This page helps you in setting the permission for your database.i.e you can Create temporary tables,Execute,Drop,Lock tables in your Database.
You can also set the Host for the Database User for that Particular Database
- You can delete your database anytime. Just click on the icon show to you in the below image and delete your database.
Delete Database User
- You can delete your database user just like you deleted your database.To delete your database user just click on icon shown to you in the below image.