From Webuzo Wiki
This guide will help you Block/Unblock IPs and restrict access.
IP address blocking prevents the connection between a server or website and certain IP addresses. IP address blocking effectively bans undesired connections from hosts using affected addresses to a website, mail server, or other Internet server. Webuzo allows you to effectively block/unblock IP addresses from its Enduser Panel.
- Click on IP Block from the Security Section
- Add the IPs you want to Block and hit Add.
- A success message will pop-up once the IPs are added to the block list.
- CIDR Block (e.g.: 10.5.3.3/32)
- IP Range (e.g.: 10.5.3.3-10.5.3.40)
- Single IP (e.g.: 10.5.3.3)
- Domain name
Unblocking an IP