The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.6.8.
This version introduces some major Features, improvement and fixes.
1) We have completely revamped the Webuzo login page for a modern look and feel.
2) For new Webuzo users, we have updated the UI of the initial setup process.
3) Now you will be able to Blacklist and Whitelist email ID’s via SpamAssassin from the Enduser panel.
4) We have added Google Drive as a backup option for Softaculous backups.
5) While upgrading a script installation, you can now select to backup the full installation or just the files or just the database.
6) Made improvements to the Webuzo architecture, so that major PHP versions can be released without a Webuzo launch.*
7) Added support for the modern MySQLnd API in PHP 7.1.
8) FTP quota calculation caused the FTP accounts page to load endlessly until the quota was calculated for each and every account, from now on the quota usage will be cached.
9) While redirecting to SitePad from Webuzo, your language preference will be auto detected.
10) While uploading backups to Dropbox if you had insufficient space an appropriate error message will be shown.
11) During API calls if the script id was invalid, you will now receive an error instead of failing silently.
12) Fixed a suPHP bug which didn’t allow execution of some Linux command via exec function.
13) Fixed a minor UI bug in the universal search bar for Firefox browser.
14) Changing the Primary domain caused the Web-mail client to break, this is now fixed and the changes
are correctly reflected in the Web-mail configuration.
15) Webuzo now will check for 50X error in File Manager and resolve it automatically.
16) Backup to Dropbox was not working on Dropbox Business account. This is fixed now.
17) Tooltip in the related Scripts section on overview page didn’t work in Chrome, IE and Opera browsers.
18) The File Manager has been updated to the latest stable version.
19) Added logrotate support for Nginx Webserver.**
20) Launched Maria DB 10.2, the latest version from the Maria DB foundation.
21) Updated the OpenSSL library to the latest LTS version.
22) We have released PHP 7.2, the latest PHP version.
* PHP 7.2 release was delayed until the launch of Webuzo 2.6.8, this won’t be a problem for future PHP 7.X
** Nginx must be updated to the latest version for logrotate.
The upcoming version will bring more exciting UI Changes, features and changes.
The Webuzo Team