The Webuzo Team has launched 2.8.0. The following is the list of changes :
1) [Improvement] : Added option to delete FTP home directory when deleting FTP account.
2) [Improvement] : Auto Upgrade WordPress Plugins and Themes option (when selected by users for their installation) previously used to upgrade only active plugins and themes. It will now upgrade all plugins and themes, the active ones as well as inactive ones.
3) [Improvement] : While Restoring a backup, previously Webuzo used to overwrite the backup files/folders over the existing files/folders. We have now added a checkbox “Delete existing files/folders” on Restore page which when selected will delete existing files/folders and then untar the backup files.
4) [Improvement] : While searching plugins/themes (from wordpress.org) on Manage Sets page in admin as well as enduser panel, more details like logo, author, rating, link to wordpress.org plugin/theme page will be displayed.
5) [Improvement] : When “Sync installations list with WebuzoRecords” setting was enabled from Webuzoadmin panel previously it used to check if installation directory exists everyday via cron. If the directory does not exist, the installation was removed from Webuzo records. Now it will also check if there are installation files in the directory. If the directory exists but the installation files are not present it will be removed from Webuzo Records.
6) [Bug Fix] : After adding UTF-8 characters in Staging installation the characters were not displayed correctly after pushing the installation to live. This is fixed now.
7) [Bug Fix] : WordPress installations made in public_html directory (i.e. domain root) having Wordfence plugin installed had some files created in root WordPress directory which was not included in Backup and Clone. This is fixed now and these files will be included in Backup and Clone.
8) [Bug Fix] : When enabling Varnish the varnish service needed to start manually. This is fixed now.
9) [Bug Fix] : If bandwidth limit set is higher than the usage the email was still sent. This is fixed now.
10) [Bug Fix] : Renewing Lets Encrypt Certificate doesn’t configure the SSL used for email if enabled. This is fixed now.
11) [Bug Fix] : Webuzo was not giving the error if there is package error on the server while installing system apps. This is fixed now.
The upcoming version will bring some Improvements, features and changes.
The Webuzo Team