1) Zurmo -> 2.0.22
1) Dotclear -> 2.5.2
1) Concrete5 -> 5.6.2,
2) FluxBB -> 1.5.4,
3) Zurmo -> 2.0.21
1) phpList -> 3.0.0,
2) PyroCMS -> 2.2.3,
3) PivotX -> 2.3.7,
4) Jenkins -> 1.527
1) SMF -> 2.0.5,
2) ownCloud -> 5.0.10,
3) PmWiki -> 2.2.54
We are glad to announce that Jenkins – an award-winning application that monitors executions of repeated jobs, such as building a software project or jobs run by cron, is now available in Webuzo Scripts Library.
With our Primary goal to simplify the testing of the latest versions of open source Java Applications, Webuzo allows the one-click installation of Jenkins and you are all set to GO with it’s required dependencies. You can now download free, ready to run Virtual Machines and get started with Jenkins on the Amazon EC2 Cloud.
Here are some eye-catching features of Jenkins:
- Easy installation : Just java -jar jenkins.war, or deploy it in a servlet container. No additional install, no database.
- Easy configuration : Jenkins can be configured entirely from its friendly web GUI with extensive on-the-fly error checks and inline help. There’s no need to tweak XML manually anymore, although if you’d like to do so, you can do that, too.
- Change set support : Jenkins can generate a list of changes made into the build from Subversion/CVS. This is also done in a fairly efficient fashion, to reduce the load on the repository.
- Permanent links : Jenkins gives you clean readable URLs for most of its pages, including some permalinks like “latest build”/”latest successful build”, so that they can be easily linked from elsewhere.
- RSS/E-mail/IM Integration : Monitor build results by RSS or e-mail to get real-time notifications on failures.
- After-the-fact tagging : Builds can be tagged long after builds are completed
- JUnit/TestNG test reporting : JUnit test reports can be tabulated, summarized, and displayed with history information, such as when it started breaking, etc. History trend is plotted into a graph.
- Distributed builds : Jenkins can distribute build/test loads to multiple computers. This lets you get the most out of those idle workstations sitting beneath developers’ desks.
- File fingerprinting : Jenkins can keep track of which build produced which jars, and which build is using which version of jars, and so on. This works even for jars that are produced outside Jenkins, and is ideal for projects to track dependency.
- Plugin Support : Jenkins can be extended via 3rd party plugins. You can write plugins to make Jenkins support tools/processes that your team uses.
Experience more about Jenkins!!!
1) SPIP -> 3.0.11,
2) GLPI -> 0.84
1) TCExam -> 12.1.004
1) HESK -> 2.5.1,
2) X2CRM -> 3.3.2
1) Drupal -> 7.23,
2) TomatoCart -> 18.104.22.168.1