Webuzo Team is glad to announce a new version 2.2.0 which has some cool new features and bug fixes
The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.2.0
This version has some new features, minor bug fixes and API changes.
A complete list of changes:
1) Directory Privacy: Users can now password protect their directories from a simple and easy-to-use interface.Only available when Apache is the default web-server.Guide
2) Social Media : Users can now tweet after installing, upgrading or cloning their site via Webuzo. This feature can be disabled or the default tweet text can be edited from the Webuzo Admin panel -> Settings
3) Edit Installation : Users can now Start / Stop / Restart Node.js service for their Ghost installations from Edit Installation page of that installation.
4) Added an option in Webuzo Admin Panel to enable Pre Download for all the scripts. The settings can be changed from Webuzo Admin Panel -> Settings
5) Bug Fix : On changing the License Key from the Webuzo Admin Panel, the list of scripts and categories was not updated. This is fixed now.
6) Bug Fix : Scripts added in the Top Scripts from the Webuzo Admin Panel were shown in the Enduser Panel even when those scripts were disabled. This is now fixed.
Hope you enjoy this version of Webuzo !!!
Webuzo Etano package has been updated to version 1.23. Etano can be used to start up a dating site, a social networking site, a classifieds site or any other type of site involving groups of people, companies, products.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Etano here:
Webuzo ProcessWire package has been made available – version 2.4.0. ProcessWire is a free PHP5 content management system and framework (open source CMS/CMF) built to save you time and work the way you do.
ProcessWire gives simpler and stronger control over your pages, fields, templates and markup at any scale. And it provides a powerful template system that works the way you already do.
ProcessWires jQuery-inspired API makes working with your content easy and enjoyable. Managing and developing a site in ProcessWire is shockingly simpleand funcompared to what you may be used to.
Review, Rate and View Demo of ProcessWire here:
Webuzo wallabag package has made available – version 1.5.2. wallabag is a read-it later application. You can use it to save a link (including all content : text, images, videos). Moreover, you can manage all your saved link performing actions like tag, favorite, archive and for sure deletion!
Review, Rate and View Demo of wallabag here:
Webuzo WHMCS package has been updated to version 5.3.6. WHMCS is an all-in-one client management, billing and support solution for online businesses. WHMCS handles everything from signup to termination, with automated billing, provisioning and management. With WHMCS, you’re in control with a very powerful business automation tool. You will need a License to install and run WHMCS.
Review, Rate and View Demo of WHMCS here:
Webuzo Open Web Messenger package has been updated to version 1.6.10. Open Web Messenger is an open-source live support application written in PHP and MySQL. It enables one-on-one chat assistance in real-time directly from your website.
You should place the button of Web Messenger at your site. Your visitors click the button and chat with your operators who help them.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Open Web Messenger here:
http://www.webuzo.com/apps/customersupport/Open Web Messenger
Webuzo TCExam package has been updated to version 12.1.019. TCExam is a FLOSS system for electronic exams (also know as CBA – Computer-Based Assessment, CBT – Computer-Based Testing or e-exam) that enables educators and trainers to author, schedule, deliver, and report on quizzes, tests and exams.
Review, Rate and View Demo of TCExam here:
Webuzo Jenkins package has been updated to version 1.556. Jenkins is an award-winning application that monitors executions of repeated jobs, such as building a software project or jobs run by cron.
Among those things, current Jenkins focuses on the following two jobs:
1) Building/testing software projects continuously, just like CruiseControl or DamageControl.
2) Monitoring executions of externally-run jobs, such as cron jobs and procmail jobs, even those that are run on a remote machine.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Jenkins here:
Webuzo phpMyAdmin package has been updated to version 4.1.11. phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web.
phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL. The most frequently used operations are supported by the user interface (managing databases, tables, fields, relations, indexes, users, permissions, etc), while you still have the ability to directly execute any SQL statement.
Review, Rate and View Demo of phpMyAdmin here:
Webuzo Traq package has been updated to version 3.5. Traq is a PHP powered project manager, capable of tracking issues for multiple projects and multiple milestones, there is also a project timeline which displays events about tickets milestones and more.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Traq here: