The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.3.2. This version has some quick new features and minor bug fixes.
The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.3.3. This version has some quick new features and minor bug fixes.
1) Hooks : Users can now add hooks before and adding/deleting domains. [Guide]
2) License expiry date will now be displayed in Webuzo Admin Panel.
3) [BUG FIX] Importing an user account from cPanel to Webuzo failed due to changes in backup files from cPanel. This is fixed now.
4) [BUG FIX] Disabling NGINX Proxy could not list the alternative Webserver – Lighttpd to be set as default. This is fixed now.
5) [BUG FIX] SSL Certificates could not be installed for Lighttpd Webserver. This is fixed now.
6) [BUG FIX] Backup/Restore of scripts failed due to invalid header. This is fixed now.
7) [BUG FIX] Backups files not having backup info file located at .softaculous/backups were not listed on Backups Page. This is fixed now.
8) [BUG FIX] : The strength of randomly generated admin password while installing a script was 60. Softaculous Webuzo will now generate the random password based on the minimum password strength set from the Admin Panel if the minimum password strength is set more than 60
9) [BUG FIX] : Curl calls failed on some servers having open_basedir enabled. This is fixed now.
10) [BUG FIX] : Due to the new setting (Maximum backups limit) added in Webuzo, the auto backups failed after reaching the auto backup rotation limit. This is fixed now.
11) [BUG FIX] : In case of auto backup failure the email notification was not sent. This is fixed now and the appropriate error message will be sent via email.
We wish you a Successful & Happy New Year 2015 !!
The Webuzo Team
Webuzo phpMyAdmin package has been updated to version 4.3.4. phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web.
phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL. The most frequently used operations are supported by the user interface (managing databases, tables, fields, relations, indexes, users, permissions, etc), while you still have the ability to directly execute any SQL statement.
Review, Rate and View Demo of phpMyAdmin here:
Webuzo Etano package has been updated to version 2.00. Etano can be used to start up a dating site, a social networking site, a classifieds site or any other type of site involving groups of people, companies, products.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Etano here:
Webuzo PmWiki package has been updated to version 2.2.71. PmWiki is a wiki-based system for collaborative creation and maintenance of websites.
PmWiki pages look and act like normal web pages, except they have an “Edit” link that makes it easy to modify existing pages and add new pages into the website, using basic editing rules. You do not need to know or use any HTML or CSS. Page editing can be left open to the public or restricted to small groups of authors.
Review, Rate and View Demo of PmWiki here:
Webuzo OpenDocMan package has been updated to version 1.3.0. OpenDocMan is an opensource document management for the masses.
OpenDocMan is a free document management system (DMS) designed to comply with ISO 17025 and OIE standard for document management. It features web based access, fine grained control of access to files, and automated install and upgrades.
Review, Rate and View Demo of OpenDocMan here:
Webuzo Blesta package has been updated to version 3.4.0. Blesta Automatically Invoice & Manage Clients With Ease.
Blesta is a well written, secure, user and developer friendly client management, billing, and support application. Written in PHP on our very own open source minPHP MVC framework, Blesta is object oriented and extendable
Review, Rate and View Demo of Blesta here:
Webuzo Avactis package has been updated to version 4.7.1. Avactis offers an extremely convenient set of tools to quickly launch an online business.
Avactis Shopping Cart is a software package that allows you to open an online store on the Internet. Compared to other similar software, Avactis offers a unique advantage of very simple integration of the online store into your existing site.
For many similar systems, integration of an online store is a big problem that requires a lot of time and effort. Avactis eliminated this labor-intensive task by using special tags. As a result avactis can offer their customers a very convenient tool for the quick launch of an online business.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Avactis here:
Webuzo Live helper chat package has been updated to version 2.16. Live helper chat is Free & Flexible & Open source – Live Support chat for your website. Web and desktop clients. XMPP notifications, GTalk, Jabber, OpenFire, Chrome extension, Node.js support, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Live helper chat here:
http://www.webuzo.com/apps/customersupport/Live helper chat
Webuzo Group Office 5 package has been updated to version 5.0.93. Group Office is an enterprise CRM and collaboration tool. Share projects, calendars, files and e-mail online with co-workers and clients. Easy to use and fully customizable.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Group Office 5 here:
http://www.webuzo.com/apps/erp/Group Office 5
Webuzo Bolt package has been updated to version 2.0.2. Bolt is a tool for Content Management, which strives to be as simple and straightforward as possible.
It is quick to set up, easy to configure, uses elegant templates, and above all: It’s a joy to use. Bolt is created using modern open source libraries, and is best suited to build sites in HTML5 with modern markup.
From a technical perspective: Bolt is written in PHP, and uses either SQLite, MySQL or PostgreSQL as a database. It’s built upon the Silex framework together with a number of Symfony components and other libraries.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Bolt here: