The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.3.6. This version has some minor improvements and bug fixes.
1) [Feature] : Added option in Admin panel -> Settings to store database password for installations in encrypted format. Note : This option requires “mcrypt” extension to be enabled.
2) [Feature] : Added auto upgrade support for Custom scripts.
3) [Feature] : Script Update available notification to endusers will now include Change log for respective scripts.
4) [Feature] : Related Scripts will be displayed whenever you view a script.
5) Improved the installation upgrade page where the URL to complete the database upgrade is displayed to notify users of the required action.
6) Added option in Admin panel -> Settings to choose the format for the date displayed in Webuzo.
7) Updated SMTP mailer library in the Webuzo Panel.
8) Users can now disable email notifications for Restore installations.
9) Backups created by Webuzo auto backup or auto upgrade utility will now add a note to the backup stating which utility created the backup.
10) Database Name option on the script install form has been moved to Advanced Options category.
11) Updated Italian Language.
12) Months in the date displayed by Webuzo will now be displayed in native language.
13) [Bug Fix] : While adding / editing SSL Keys, a “0 No private key found” error was displayed. This is now fixed.
14) [Bug Fix] : Clone was unable to properly update the Foreign characters to the database of cloned installation. This has been fixed.
15) [Bug Fix] : Disallowed . (DOT) in Cookie Name option from Webuzo Admin panel because a . (DOT) is not allowed to be used as an array key in $_COOKIE in PHP.
We have also pushed lots of updates for the system apps. We hope you like this version of Webuzo.
The Webuzo Team