The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.2.7. This version has some quick new features and minor bug fixes.
1) Added New Application : Trac is an enhanced wiki and issue tracking system for software development projects. Trac uses a minimalistic approach to web-based software project management. Our mission is to help developers write great software while staying out of the way. Trac should impose as little as possible on a team’s established development process and policies.
2) Include Extra Configuration : Users can now include their additional Webserver (Apache/NGINX/Lighttpd) configuration files to a specific domain.
Here is the Guide for same.
3) Updated MaxRequestsPerChild for Apache Configuration : Maximum number of requests a server process serves
4) Pre-install system applications with the Webuzo installer, while configuring them during the initial setup.
5) Added option for users to install WordPress themes from the WordPress install form itself from the Webuzo Enduser Panel.
6) Users can now select to auto update WordPress plugins or themes from Enduser Panel. This can be selected on the Install form or on Edit Installation page.
7) Improved the Import utility to import installations from other auto installers. Here is the guide.
8) Added CLI utility to rebuild caches in Webuzo. Click here for guide.
9) Improved the Scripts packaging API.
10) [BUG FIX] Unwanted spaces added while creating domains from Webuzo Enduser Panel caused inappropriate building of Apache configurations. This is fixed now.
11) [BUG FIX] Changing the PHP configurations from the Webuzo Enduser Panel attempted to restart the Apache server, even if it was not set as the default webserver.
12) [BUG FIX] When all the scripts in a Category were disabled the category was displayed as undefined. This is fixed now and the category will be hidden when there are no scripts enabled under that category.
13) [BUG FIX] Demo URL for custom scripts in the top scripts section has been fixed.
Hope you enjoy this version of Webuzo