The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.5.8. This version introduces some major features and fixes. The following is a list of changes :
1) [Feature] We have added a CLI based utility to reset MySQL root password.
2) [Feature] You can now set a custom time for automated backups of scripts while installing.
3) [Task] Auto-upgrade utility will now delete backups files of older version created by itself previously.
4) [Fix] Clone utility did not work after updating to the last version. This is now fixed.
5) [Fix] Custom DNS records were not saved permanently in the panel and were deleted after system wide changes. This is now fixed.
6) [Fix] htaccess rules for files with PHP extension did not work with Apache 2.4 and PHP-FPM. This is now fixed.
The Webuzo Team