The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.6.2. This version introduces some major features and fixes. The following is a list of changes :
1) [Feature] Support for HTTP/2 added in Apache 2.4 and Nginx. Existing users will have to update application to the latest version to enable it.
2) [Feature] Support for GZIP added in all webserver. Existing users will have to update application to the latest version to enable it.
3) [Feature] You can now schedule Webuzo backups from the panel itself.
4) [Feature] You can now choose to use Let’s Encrypt certificate for Webuzo panel while installing a new certificate from the utility.
5) [Task] GZIP for Webuzo panel will now be enabled for all existing installation.
6) [Fix] Script auto-upgrade did not work. This is now fixed.
The Webuzo Team