The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.0
This version of Webuzo has some new features like Email Server, fixes some bugs and has some API improvements.
A complete list of changes:
1) Email Server: You can now manage you email accounts for your domains. With our easy-to-use GUI, you can Add/Delete your email account and manage passwords.
2) Email Client: Access you emails and perform tasks using our pre-installed email-client ‘Squirrel Mail’.
3) Now users can take a backup before upgrading the script to newer version.
4) Backup is now done in tar.gz format to overcome the limitations of zip. The new backup code can backup huge installations as well. All old backups in the .zip format will work as well.
5) Bug Fix : Unable to give an alias name to your add-on domains. It is fixed now.
6) Bug Fix : Email sent by ‘Forgot Password’ had an improper URL specified. It is fixed now.
7) Bug Fix : Users were able to delete the default FTP user. It is been fixed now.
8 ) Bug Fix : Demo, Rating, Reviews links were displayed after disabling it from admin panel. It is fixed now.
9) Bug Fix : If admin and the enduser both had different languages, then there was a language bug in the progress bar while backing up an installation. This is fixed now.
10) Bug Fix : All installations were shown in the “Show Available Updates” page in the enduser panel. This is now fixed.
The Webuzo Team