The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.3.0. This version has some quick new features and minor bug fixes.
1) Support for Apache 2.4 : Users can now install Apache 2.4 from the Webuzo Enduser Panel and also set Apache 2.4 as the default web server to be used.
2) Users can now create a blacklist of scripts (i.e. scripts to be disabled) from the Admin Panel. Click here for guide.
3) Users can now enable backups to be taken by admin using CLI even when the backups are disabled in Enduser Panel. Enable the setting “Allow admin to backup from command line” from Webuzo Admin Panel -> Settings. Click here for CLI backup guide.
4) Improved Script packaging API to deliver script updates faster.
5) Added Japanese language.
6) [BUG FIX] Users were unable to refresh the license key once they are logged out from the Webuzo Panel. This is fixed now.
7) [BUG FIX] CRON Weekday was restricted to 0-6 as the parameters instead of 0-7. This is fixed now.