Oxwall is a fast-growing open source project that aims at creating a new generation community site platform. Oxwall aims at a wide range of audiences – starting from small private family websites up to top level destinations for millions users.
It is possible because of the flexibility that Oxwall provides. Oxwall Store contains hundreds of actively supported plugins and themes by Oxwall Foundation, 3rd party developers, and designers. You can have any combination of plugins set up, the way you need them in your particular case.
Webuzo – an Application Stack which can be used on any Virtual Machine, is a Single User Control Panel which helps users deploy Oxwall with it’s required dependencies like Apache, PHP, MySQL, etc) in the Amazon AWS Cloud by a click of a button.
– Login to the Webuzo Cloud Launcher (http://webuzo.softaculous.com/cloud/index.php)
– Fill in your AWS Credentials (API Key and Secret Key).
– Click on Launch Application and Navigate to Oxwall from the Social Networking Category on the left
– Fill in the details for your instance, e.g Type of Instance, Region for the Server, Webuzo License Key to be used, etc and Click Launch
– Sit back and relax. Your instance should be up within minutes
– Instance is up and running. Time to configure it.
– Configure your Oxwall Application to manage the access to the Oxwall Application and the Webuzo Panel.
– Voila !!! It’s Done. Access your Oxwall application
– Access the Oxwall Admin Panel
– Access the Oxwall User Interface
– Manage your AWS instance from the Home Menu
– Download the Keypair to be able to SSH to your AWS Instance
Some Striking Features about Oxwall:
1) Realtime activity notifications, newsfeed, instant chat
2) Photo, Video sharing
3) Blogs, forums, wiki
4) Groups, events, friends
5) Comment, tag, rate any kind of content
6) Privacy and profile customization
7) Collaboration, file sharing, video-conference tools
Some Striking Features about Webuzo :
1) System Apps like PHP, PERL, Python, NGinx, Apache, MySQL, MongDB, Java, etc. which can be installed by the click of a button.
2) Domain Management (Domain Name Server), FTP Management, Database Management
3) Multiple PHP versions, Switching between Apache and NGINX, SSL Certificate Management
4) Email Server – Email accounts of existing domains can be created.