The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.7.6.
This version has many changes and an security update for EXIM.
We advise that you update to this version immediately.
The following is a list of changes :
1) [Security] We have updated EXIM to 4.92 on all CentOS systems. On Ubuntu the patch for EXIM has been applied by the Ubuntu developers.
2) [Feature] : WordPress Mange Plugin / Theme Sets (Admin/Enduser can now create sets of plugins/themes). With this feature you can use the defined sets to be applied to new WordPress installations or even existing WordPress installations. You can follow the below guide on how to create sets and manage them :
3) [Feature] : Now user can save Sign on username from edit installation page to auto sign-on in WordPress. Guide :
4) [Task] : Added support for multi sub directory levels in Google Drive backup location.
5) [Task] : Added support to add multiple admin email address.
6) [Bug Fix] : In auto upgrade installation even if the installation doesn’t exist , Softaculous unzips the latest files. This is fixed now.
Note : This security issue is not in Webuzo Panel. Its in EXIM which is a Mail Agent.
The upcoming version will bring some exciting Improvements, features and changes.
The Webuzo Team