The Webuzo Team has launched phpMyAdmin 4.8.1 the latest version in the release branch.
Please check the change log below:
* Fix to the scrollbar functionality and Browse table CSS overflow
* Dropping indexes and keys fails
* Show two factor (2FA) secret code next to QR image
* Configuration for DefaultLang and Lang
* MariaDB 10.2 ‘current_timestamp()’
* Remember table sorting is broken
If you have any questions regarding the upgrade or any issues after upgrade let me know in the comments.
The Webuzo Team
The Webuzo team has launched MySQL 5.7 the latest version in the 5.x series.
You can read about the new features added, deprecated and changed in MySQL 5.7 at the Official Website
Since MySQL 5.7 incorporates number of changes to the Database structure as well as the Password mechanism please consider the following points before installing:
- Currently, We are not providing upgrades to MySQL 5.7 from any version of MySQL, Percona or MariaDB.
- Only Fresh installation’s of MySQL 5.7 are allowed, so If you have an existing Database then you may not be able to install MySQL 5.7
- During the initial launch MySQL 5.7 will be available on Cent OS and gradually support will be rolled out on Ubuntu
- Since we are installing MySQL 5.7 from the Vendor’s repo itself, MySQL will update itself whenever the OS updates.
For existing user’s using MySQL 5.6 we will provide an upgrade mechanism in a future release, so stay tuned.
Let me know if you have any questions in the comment section.
The Webuzo Team
Click install PHP 5.5 from the Webuzo Library. PHP 5.5 is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML
Review , Rate and View Demo of PHP 5.5 here:
Click install PHP 5.4 from the Webuzo Library. PHP 5.4 is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML
Review , Rate and View Demo of PHP 5.4 here:
Click install MySQL from the Webuzo Library. MySQL is an open source relational database management system (RDBMS) that runs as a server providing multi-user access to a number of databases.
Review , Rate and View Demo of MySQL here:
Click install PHP 5.6 from the Webuzo Library. PHP 5.6 is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML
Review , Rate and View Demo of PHP 5.6 here:
Click install Nginx from the Webuzo Library. Nginx does mot rely on threads to handle requests. Instead it uses a much more scalable event-driven (asynchronous) architecture. This architecture uses small, but more importantly, predictable amounts of memory under load.
Review , Rate and View Demo of Nginx here:
Webuzo Joomla package has been updated to version 3.4.1. Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone.
Review, Rate and View Demo of Joomla here: