The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.3.3. This version has some quick new features and minor bug fixes.
1) Hooks : Users can now add hooks before and adding/deleting domains. [Guide]
2) License expiry date will now be displayed in Webuzo Admin Panel.
3) [BUG FIX] Importing an user account from cPanel to Webuzo failed due to changes in backup files from cPanel. This is fixed now.
4) [BUG FIX] Disabling NGINX Proxy could not list the alternative Webserver – Lighttpd to be set as default. This is fixed now.
5) [BUG FIX] SSL Certificates could not be installed for Lighttpd Webserver. This is fixed now.
6) [BUG FIX] Backup/Restore of scripts failed due to invalid header. This is fixed now.
7) [BUG FIX] Backups files not having backup info file located at .softaculous/backups were not listed on Backups Page. This is fixed now.
8) [BUG FIX] : The strength of randomly generated admin password while installing a script was 60. Softaculous Webuzo will now generate the random password based on the minimum password strength set from the Admin Panel if the minimum password strength is set more than 60
9) [BUG FIX] : Curl calls failed on some servers having open_basedir enabled. This is fixed now.
10) [BUG FIX] : Due to the new setting (Maximum backups limit) added in Webuzo, the auto backups failed after reaching the auto backup rotation limit. This is fixed now.
11) [BUG FIX] : In case of auto backup failure the email notification was not sent. This is fixed now and the appropriate error message will be sent via email.
We wish you a Successful & Happy New Year 2015 !!
The Webuzo Team