2017 has been a big year at Webuzo!! As we bid goodbye to 2017, its time to review the changes in the past 12 months.
Major Features introduced in 2017
- Introduced Let’s Encrypt utility to install valid SSL certificates for free of cost
- Added support for Varnish to make your Websites load even faster
- Introduced FastCGI and PHP-FPM support for Apache 2.4
Major App Launches & Updates in 2017
- Launched SpamAssassin for a Spam free inbox experience Click Here to Learn more
- Added support for the modern HTTP/2 protocol across all Web Servers
- Enabled GZIP compression to save bandwidth across all Web Servers
- Replaced the old MySQL Client Library (libmysqlclient) with the new MySQL Native Driver(MySQLnd) which provides a single interface to access MySQL from PHP
Major Security updates in 2017
- All the third party applications bundled with Webuzo will now run as unprivileged user only.
- Cipher suites across all SSL based applications were updated to the latest security specification from SSL Labs
Major New Product Announcement
- In public beta, Serverly is the Best way to manage your WordPress, Joomla, Drupal Websites. Serverly is a fast, easy and SAAS based control panel with features to Monitor, Boost and Optimize your Websites.
- You can now purchase SitePad license on the Webuzo license purchase form here : Client Center
Note : When you have purchased the SitePad license, you do not need to install SitePad separately it will be enabled by default.
We would like to Thank all our clients for showing confidence in our products. We appreciate your business with us and assure you that we will deliver more features and enhancements in 2018
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all of us at Webuzo!!
PS : We are working during the holiday season so you can contact us for support related or any other queries and we will be glad to help you.
The Webuzo Team