The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.0.1
This version of Webuzo has some new features and fixes some bugs.
A complete list of changes:
1) Webuzo UI changes.
2) Setting added in admin panel of webuzo so that random admin username will be generated by default for endusers.
3) Webuzo now supports Bulgarian language.
4) Now backup of database is done by PHP to improve taking backup of database.
5) Bug Fix : Cron was not added while installing a particular script requiring Cron command. This now fixed
6) Bug Fix : After installing Awstats URL provided was wrong. This now fixed.
7) Bug Fix : MySQL Connection check is added before taking backup of database.
8 ) Bug Fix : In case of PrestaShop, users were not able to access the admin panel of PrestaShop from the list of installations in Softaculous when the admin folder was different than the default admin folder. This is fixed now.
9) Bug Fix : Due to timezone differences the backups of a user were not displayed IF the backup was made immediately after installation. This is fixed now.
10) Bug Fix : Backups and restore will now save and restore CRON for the scripts having cron.
The Webuzo Team