The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.3.9. This version introduces minor improvements in performance and bug fixes.
The following is a list of all changes :
1) [Feature] : You will now be able to change passwords of database users from Manage Database section in the panel.
2) [Feature] : Added option in Webuzo enduser panel to import installations from Remote servers.
3) [Improvement] : If ‘Disable System Applications Installations’ is checked in Admin panel, user will not be able to update System Apps unless logged in as root.
4) [Improvement] : We have improved the SDK functioning.
5) [Bug Fix] : PHP 7.0.x did not work with Apache and Apache2 web servers. This is now fixed.
6) [Bug Fix] : PHP 7.0.x was not listed on PHP configuration page. This is now fixed.
7) [Bug Fix] : File uploading from File Manager and phpMyAdmin resulted in error. Now users will be able to upload file with size upto 50MB. Existing user will however need to run service webuzo restart for the changes to take effect.
8) [Bug Fix] : ‘From’ Name was not set in Email headers when the emails were sent via SMTP. This is fixed now.
9) [Bug Fix] : Using some special characters like “é” in Site Name or Site Description while installing a script caused the PHP unserialization to break while listing the installations. This is fixed now.
We have also pushed lots of updates for the system apps. We hope you like this version of Webuzo.
The Webuzo Team