Webuzo is glad to share an easier way to deploy and maintain popular Open Source web applications on cloud servers, using comamodity hardware.
Some features focused are:
– The simple and easy to use User Interface has been reworked to provide a much more intuitive interface to get apps deployed within no time.
– Complete control over the webuzo panel to allow administer the necessary settings and further auto install World’s most popular apps.
– Choose instance types as per requirements. For eg: Micro, Large, High-CPU Extra Large instances.
– Allows to launch instances in multiple zones apart from the default US Eastern Zone.
– Billing is done as per usage through Amazon AWS.
For individual developers, small development teams and entrepreneurs it brings a lot of value as you can concentrate building your apps or business without worrying about installing and maintaining software stacks.
Added capability to choose how much computing power to assign to individual apps you launch on Amazon EC2 via our simple and efficient UI.
Our friends in Asia and the Southwest Pacific area will be happy to learn that it’s now possible to deploy EC2-based webuzo cloud apps closer to home.
Visit the cloud at
You may view a short Video tutorial here.