The Webuzo Team has released version 3.8.3 which includes some features like support for Admin Import from cPanel via backup file or user credentials, install quota while adding storage, custom alias support for Automatic SSL and many improvements and bug fixes.
1) [Feature] Admin can now import from cPanel via backup files or via user credentials.
2) [Feature] Install quota while adding a storage.
3) [Feature] Root user can now make SSO URLs for reseller panel as well.
4) [Feature] Its now possible to set custom aliases for the Automatic SSL certs being issued. The default aliases are www.domain.com and mail.domain.com
5) [Improvement] Email delivery report will now be shown in descending order of time sent.
6) [Improvement] API Login will now return an error in JSON format instead of just plain text when API Key is incorrect.
7) [Improvement] AWS support added for backup server type / test connection.
8) [Improvement] Added the option to add notes for scheduled backups.
9) [Improvement] The multi process management of Admin backups has been improved.
10) [Improvement] PHP session data will be auto cleared based on the maxlifetime set in PHP settings. This action will be performed once an hour.
11) [Improvement] Backups will now have separate DB files for each database.
12) [Improvement] If yum or apt is broken, Webuzo will now check for the same every hour. Previously it was done once a day.
13) [Improvement] Password strength policy check has been added to the Forgot Password wizard.
14) [Improvement] ALTER_ROUTINE and EVENT permissions will now be added while adding a MySQL user with ALL Privileges.
15) [Bug-Fix] When a service certificate was updated in the admin panel, the certificate would not be updated immediately in the virtual hosts. This is fixed.
16) [Bug-Fix] DNS Zone serial was not updating with every change. This is fixed.
17) [Bug-Fix] When the IP of a user is updated, webservers other than Apache had some issues. This is fixed.
18) [Bug-Fix] Quota of users on secondary storage was not working at times. This is fixed.
19) [Bug-Fix] When PHP-FPM settings were changed, the logs default value was missing when the admin pasted a blank value. This is fixed.
20) [Bug-Fix] If the tasks data was very large, in rare cases the tasks page would not load in the admin panel. This is fixed.
21) [Bug-Fix] Admin Local incremental backups will not be included in user quota.
22) [Bug-Fix] Track email delivery would not be able to track the email when there were multiple recipients. This is fixed.
23) [Bug-Fix] Bind will now rebuild zones when IP of user is changed.
24) [Bug-Fix] Several MongoDB fixes have been made.
25) [Bug-Fix] OpenLiteSpeed service has been renamed from lsws to lshttpd for best compatibility.
26) [Bug-Fix] If PureFTPD Settings were saved, the ForcePassiveIP value was set which caused issues at times. This is fixed.
Launched in Release Candidate(11-04-2023)
Launched in Stable(18-04-2023)
Please stay tuned for more and if you have any suggestions, do let us know by emailing it to email@example.com
The Webuzo Team