The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.2.6
This version has some quick new features and bug fixes.
1) Manage FTP Connections : Users can now find the list of FTP Connections to the Webuzo Server and can terminate the same as well as view details like the Process ID, Connection IP, Status, etc
2) Search Box : A wide search box in the Home Screen of the Webuzo Enduser Panel to find the Feature Menus in the Enduser Panel.
3) Utility to remove a script installation from the command line.[Guide]
4) Added Return-Path while sending an email.
5) Custom Plugins can now be added to the default script packages. Here is the guide.
6) [BUG FIX] Login Logs displayed invalid time other than the default timezone set from the Webuzo Enduser Panel. This is fixed now.
7) [BUG FIX] Email accounts with uppercase characters could be created resulting in issues delivering emails. This is fixed now.
8) [BUG FIX] Errors occurring while installing a Java installation did not delete the installation directory. This is fixed now.
9) [BUG FIX] Fast-cgi configurations were tampered while switching to Lighttpd service as the default Webserver from the Webuzo Enduser Panel. This is fixed now.
Hope you enjoy this version of Webuzo