The Webuzo Team has released version 3.0.8. There are many improvements in this version of Webuzo like the new File Manager, New Admin Panel UI, demo account setup, etc.
The following is the list of the changes in 3.0.8 :
- [Improvement] We have replaced our old File Manager with a new version which is far superior and modern. We hope you like the new File Manager. It comes with two themes !
- [Improvement] The new Admin Panel UI is now ready and we are launching it in this version.
- [Feature] We have added the PHP INI editor for the enduser. Endusers can now edit the PHP INI settings on a per directory / domain basis.
- [Improvement] Webuzo Service check has been added. If Webuzo is found stopped / unresponsive, it will auto start itself if it is not stopped manually by the Admin. If the Admin stops it, Webuzo will not restart automatically.
- [Feature] Added the feature to create Demo Accounts. An admin can now create Demo Users which will be rebuilt if chosen by the Admin.
- [Task] The Admin API will now return text messages for success in the "done" key.
- [Task] The Webuzo Enduser and Admin SDK have been completed.
- [Task] phpMyAdmin will now open from the 2005 port for the Admin Users.
- [Bug-Fix] In the Admin -> Manage Service Certificate wizard the Reset Certificate for Webuzo service was deleting the certs. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] If phpMyAdmin was accessed from the Admin Panel, it was not working properly without logging into an enduser account. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In some cases, when the user account was deleted the MySQL data of that user was not deleted. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] The users count was showing wrong for Reseller users. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] The Export settings utility was not working in certain cases. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] Sometimes, the API call was not giving a JSON response. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] The loading division was not visible when scrolled. This is fixed.
are working around the clock to add more and more features. Please stay
tuned for more and if you have any suggestions, do let us know by
emailing it to email@example.com
The Webuzo Team