The Webuzo Team has released version 3.4.1 which includes support to use custom ports for Webuzo panel and several improvements and some bug fixes.
1) [Feature] Added support to choose custom ports for Webuzo admin and enduser panel. Ports can be changed from Webuzo admin panel -> Settings -> Panel Config. Refer to the guide here.
2) [Improvement] : Added option in Import from cPanel to choose the number of accounts that should be imported simultaneously.
3) [Bug Fix] : While importing from cPanel, users who had crossed their disk quota were not imported. This is fixed now.
4) [Bug Fix] : On Ubuntu servers, enable/disable SSH feature was not working. This is fixed now.
5) [Bug Fix] : Exporting Webuzo settings from Webuzo admin panel failed. This is fixed now.
6) [Bug Fix] : While editing the disk quota or inode values an existing plan the users assigned to that plan were not updated. This is fixed now.
7) [Bug Fix] : Improved the speed of importing bulk accounts from cPanel.
We are working around the clock to add more and more features. Please stay tuned for more and if you have any suggestions, do let us know by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Webuzo Team