The Webuzo Team has released version 3.6.3 which includes some fixes:
1) [Feature] Added option to not destroy session when client IP changes. By default Webuzo destroys session when the IP changes.
2) [Improvement] Webuzo Sessions with different session keys are now allowed in the same browser. Previously it used to destroy the old session.
3) [Improvement] DNS Records page will now list the A records for sub-domains. The same is now allowed to edited as well.
4) [Bug-Fix] In rare case when a user was deleted and cronh was running at the same time left some user files causing PHP-FPM to fail until it was rebuilt. This is fixed.
5) [Bug-Fix] In some rare case during Converting cPanel server to Webuzo the IP entry in Webuzo record was missing. This is fixed. All new conversions will also not have this bug.
Please stay tuned for more and if you have any suggestions, do let us know by emailing it to email@example.com
The Webuzo Team