The Webuzo Team has released version 3.9.8 which includes some features improvements and bug fixes.
1) [Feature] Admin Backups can now be restored by endusers under the new System Backups wizard.
2) [Feature] Added DNS SRV record support.
3) [Feature] Added option to reset a DNS Zone.
4) [Feature] Added support for custom SMTP ports for EXIM.
5) [Feature] Added more features to the WHMCS module which include Webuzo server details like version, load average, max accounts as per license and Sync Accounts between WHMCS and Webuzo server
6) [Improvement] Added setting to retain backups of deleted users for a specific number of days.
7) [Improvement] ModSecurity will now be enabled by default for custom modsec configurations.
8) [Improvement] While restoring from a Webuzo Backup the DNS records were not being restored. This will now be done with the new improvement.
9) [Improvement] Added option to repair a Database tables in Enduser.
10) [Bug-Fix] While processing ModSecurity logs, there was a memory leakage causing failure to read all data in some occasions. This is fixed.
11) [Bug-Fix] In some installs, restic was of an older version. This is fixed.
12) [Bug-Fix] Nginx custom settings were not being saved in some cases. This is fixed.
13) [Bug-Fix] During Auto-upgrade of Apache, certain settings would revert to the default. This is fixed.
14) [Bug-Fix] During Auto-upgrade of Nginx, certain settings would revert to the default. This is fixed.
15) [Bug-Fix] During Auto-upgrade of OpenLiteSpeed, certain settings would revert to the default. This is fixed.
16) [Bug-Fix] Clamav service was not working on Ubuntu distribution. This is fixed.
Launched in Release Candidate(28-06-2023)
Launched in Stable(04-07-2023)
Please stay tuned for more and if you have any suggestions, do let us know by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Webuzo Team