The Webuzo Team has released version 4.0.0 which includes some features improvements and bug fixes.
1) [Feature] Added Tomcat support in the Enduser Application wizard. Please see the following guide on how to create a Tomcat Application in Webuzo
2) [Feature] Added DNS Record types of CAA, AFSDB, HINFO, RP, DS
3) [Feature] Added FTP Configuration Files support for CoreFTP for Windows and Cyberduck for MacOS
4) [Feature] Added support for Java 20 and Tomcat 10.
5) Feature] Added Varnish support in OpenLiteSpeed.
6) [Task] In jailshell allowed the /opt folder and added a /tmp and /usr/lib64, /usr/libexec, /usr/share directory.
7) [Task] Added Reset Bandwidth option in the Admin Panel.
8) [Task] Added IP of the Control Panel when a AutomaticSSL certificate renewal fails.
9) [Task] Improved the cPanel Converter utility to show the progress of each conversion.
10) [Task] The Restore utility when initiated by the Admin will now allow temporary usage of space in excess of the quota for the restore to allow for restore of data when space is near quota limit.
11) [Task] The Restore utility will handle the homedir of the user if it was a custom home directory. However, the custom home directory should be present on the destination server when restoring.
12) [Task] Added support for domain.com/webuzo panel aliases in LiteSpeed.
13) [Task] Added dJango package in Python3.
14) [Task] Python3 was giving segmentation fault error on Almalinux OS. This is fixed
15) [Task] In the Enduser Error Log wizard, only errors were shown for Apache Logs. We have also added support to show the last logs of the Apache Access logs of the domain for easier debugging.
16) [Bug-Fix] Sometimes while changing the password of the user, the error was not shown if the password failed to be set. This is fixed.
17) [Bug-Fix] The cPanel converter was not detecting the PHP version in some cases. This is fixed.
18) [Bug-Fix] Webuzo makes a copy of the certificate in the home directory of the user when a certificate is installed for a domain. However, the copy was not being created in some cases. This is fixed.
19) [Bug-Fix] The Enduser Backup utility was not backing up the IP of the user. This is fixed.
20) [Bug-Fix] The Enduser Backup utility was not backing up the password of the main MySQL user of the enduser. This is fixed.
21) [Bug-Fix] The Restore utility was not restoring the PHP version of Domains. This is fixed.
22) [Bug-Fix] The Restore utility was not restoring the Reseller Nameservers and Privileges. This is fixed.
23) [Bug-Fix] The Restore utility was not setting the home directory permission correctly. This is fixed.
24) [Bug-Fix] Installing SSL was failing if main domain(primary) have .htaccess file . This is fixed.
25) [Bug-Fix] When Nginx proxy was enabled, SSL protocol for certain domains would not work. This is fixed.
26) [Bug-Fix] PHP service monitor would not detect a service crash. This is fixed.
27) [Bug-Fix] While adding a GIT SSH repo, the host keys were not being added to the known_hosts file of the user in some cases. This is fixed.
28) [Bug-Fix] CSF on almalinux9 giving blank page. This is fixed.
29) [Bug-Fix] Edit database user was not working. This is fixed.
Launched in Release Candidate(05-08-2023)
Launched in Stable(09-08-2023)
Please stay tuned for more and if you have any suggestions, do let us know by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Webuzo Team