The Webuzo Team has launched 3.0.3. We are now very close to making Webuzo stable. As part of our efforts to make v3 stable, we have made a new Enduser UI. This version has the new UI changes and some of the Enduser UI will be launched in the upcoming version.
The following is the list of the changes :
1) [Feature] All wizards in Enduser has now new UI (Added modals for submitting forms where required, new success and error popup, new submit buttons, new tabs, new stylish icons for (Edit, Delete, Save) records), here are some screenshots:
Backups and Restore
2) [Feature] : Added tasking system in the Admin panel where admin can check each action performed in Webuzo and also checks the status of the action whether it is completed or not.
2) [Feature] : Now admin can import Webuzo for selected users and with multiple options for specific users.
3) [Feature] : Added email templates in the Admin panel where the Admin can modify emails. All options will still be available in the later version.
4) [Improvement] : Added plan checks (options in plans) for the respective feature.
5) [Improvement] : Improved bandwidth calculation for all services.
6) [Improvement] : Some UI improvements in the Admin Panel has been done. But we will revamp the Admin Panel after Webuzo v3 is stable.
7) [Bug Fix] : Account suspension and unsuspension were not working. This has been fixed.
8) [Bug Fix]: If the email account was deleted and when restoring backup then the email account was not restored. This has been fixed.
9) [Bug Fix] : If the FTP account was deleted and when restoring backup then the FTP account was not restored. This has been fixed.
The upcoming version will bring some Improvements, features, and changes.
The Webuzo Team