The Webuzo Team has released version 3.0.9. We have changed the default mail client in Webuzo and also made many improvements in the Admin Utilities to manage Apache.
The following is the list of the changes in 3.0.9 :
- [Feature] We have added RoundCube as our default Web Mail Client.
- [Improvement] Added Apache global settings under Admin Panel -> Apps -> Apache settings where the admin can change settings like keep-alive, timeout, logformat etc.
[Improvement] Added Webuzo PHP settings under panel config so that Admin can change the max upload size, timeout, etc.
- [Bug-Fix] Webuzo Service Certificate issue was not working properly. This is fixed.
[Bug-Fix] Default FTP account path will be now /home/username
- [Bug-Fix] Files starting with dot(.) was not being created in our new File Manager. This is fixed.
[Bug-Fix] Database size was not showing in MYSQL 5.7. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] Reboot was not working in Admin panel. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] Lets Encrypt was not working for Nginx. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] Pagination for All was not working. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] The Create User wizard in the Admin Panel would give an error for edit user in case of Single User Licenses. This is fixed.
are working around the clock to add more and more features. Please stay
tuned for more and if you have any suggestions, do let us know by
emailing it to email@example.com
The Webuzo Team